Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nov.25 Greetings

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And, now, the holiday shopping season is upon us. Please remember when you are out buying gifts for those on your Christmas and Hanukah gift list, to THINK ST. FRANCISVILLE!

Now this is just a personal story, but even when I lived in Baton Rouge, I always did my holiday shopping here in St. Francisville. Why? Because it brought home the spirit of Christmas. St. Francisville has so many wonderful stores with such a varied and beautiful array of gifts, I could easily find something (or several somethings) for everyone on my list. But unlike an excursion to a shopping center or mall, here in St. Francisville the mood was festive and relaxed, I loved the beauty of the town, the store owners and their staff were friendly and helpful, and my fellow shoppers courteous and gentle. No mall can offer that -- and, especially not at a discount!

Enjoy at home what others must travel for -- do your shopping in St. Francisville!

Season's Greetings from the Chamber,
Molly McGraw Porter, Executive Director

No comments: